RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

EXI 450 or BeltCP V2?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
outpost

EXI 450 or BeltCP V2? Empty
PostSubject: EXI 450 or BeltCP V2?   EXI 450 or BeltCP V2? I_icon_minitimeFri May 15, 2009 11:50 pm

Is it worth getting the belt cp v2 before you get the exi 450? If you have the money why not go straight to the exi............ orange78
Back to top Go down
hbk2flyer

hbk2flyer

PostSubject: Re: EXI 450 or BeltCP V2?   EXI 450 or BeltCP V2? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 2:53 am

No the exi is better. I do not like the overslung flybar on the BeltCP. It is not a great feature for novice flyers. Plus the exi is better quality. You would be better off getting a Blueray, Genesis, or Legend from Exceed than a BeltCP from Esky IMHO. The Exi brand now has several models that are clones of the Trex450, Thundertiger Mini Titan, Beam450 and I think one is kinda like an SMJ. Takes your pick! Haven't heard anything bad about any of them. I still fly my original Exi 450 with CNC upgrades and a Scorpion hk2221-8 motor, it's a rocket!
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: EXI 450 or BeltCP V2?   EXI 450 or BeltCP V2? I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 6:05 am

I say get the Belt CP V1 and a EXI kit. When you total out the Belt, then transfer everything to the EXI. It'll be a bit cheaper that way. But you could always buy the BlueRay, its an RTF EXI Squadron but you need to buy a charger because it doesn't come with one.

EXI 450 or BeltCP V2? BluerayRTF-4

http://www.xheli.com/24ghzbl45elr.html - out of stock right now but you can build your own cheaper
Back to top Go down
ch1533n

PostSubject: Re: EXI 450 or BeltCP V2?   EXI 450 or BeltCP V2? I_icon_minitimeSun May 17, 2009 9:52 am

or V2 ?? orange78
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EXI 450 or BeltCP V2?   EXI 450 or BeltCP V2? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EXI 450 or BeltCP V2?
Page 1 of 1