RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Night Flying, I can't wait to try this

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Night Flying, I can't wait to try this Empty
PostSubject: Night Flying, I can't wait to try this   Night Flying, I can't wait to try this I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 7:23 pm

Now I'm jealous, If I can I plan on doing some night flying at the funfly, I think night flying might be easier then flying during the day, you can "see" the heli better

Last edited by Nuttcaze on Fri May 29, 2009 5:37 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Easier at night   Night Flying, I can't wait to try this I_icon_minitimeThu May 28, 2009 10:06 pm

Mark,

It might be easier to see the heli but what about all of the stuff out there in the dark just waiting to jump out and grab the heli.

Y'all are a lot braver than me!

orange6

Curt
Back to top Go down
TRISTAR7737

TRISTAR7737

PostSubject: Re: Night Flying, I can't wait to try this   Night Flying, I can't wait to try this I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 2:06 am

I can't view the vids, or is it just me?

I get "Embedding diabled by request"
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Same problem here.   Night Flying, I can't wait to try this I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:06 am

No video here also but the still pictures scared me enough!

LOL orange1
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Night Flying, I can't wait to try this   Night Flying, I can't wait to try this I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:35 am

cgetman02 wrote:
Mark,

It might be easier to see the heli but what about all of the stuff out there in the dark just waiting to jump out and grab the heli.

Y'all are a lot braver than me!

orange6

Curt

No worries about that, the field at the funfly doesn't have anything to "grab" the heli, lol orange71
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Night Flying, I can't wait to try this   Night Flying, I can't wait to try this I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:35 am

TRISTAR7737 wrote:
I can't view the vids, or is it just me?

I get "Embedding diabled by request"

I didn't realize they wouldn't play so I posted some new ones
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Night Flying, I can't wait to try this   Night Flying, I can't wait to try this I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 5:38 am

Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Night Flying, I can't wait to try this   Night Flying, I can't wait to try this I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:28 am

Some night flying here in Lithuania: http://www.vimeo.com/4457847 orange69
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Night Flying, I can't wait to try this   Night Flying, I can't wait to try this I_icon_minitimeFri May 29, 2009 8:46 am

Sweet signs126
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Night Flying, I can't wait to try this   Night Flying, I can't wait to try this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Night Flying, I can't wait to try this
Page 1 of 1