RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

have it nice and still have to go

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
upsidedown

upsidedown

have it nice and still have to go Empty
PostSubject: have it nice and still have to go   have it nice and still have to go I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 5:56 pm

Lastnight I left my girlfriend, cared about her but not the kind that lets you overlook the stuff that just hurts your feelings, see I have one daughter and a nasty devorce in my past ya know 175.000 dallor home 1969 ss 396, 2001 bullit mustang, well any how you get the pitcure this daughter needs my help ya know clean the house once in awhile, work on car moral support, just the standard dad duty stuff well this women had a different view on how and when to do this, and some other view,s with my devorce I promised my self, no more, of having my button,s pushed and see push the wrong on, no Iam sleeping in my daughters spare room wondering what Iam going to do next, almost called the exgirlfriend, but instead drank a bear feel a little better now, just thought Id let you guys know, suppose get feeling sorry for my self thnaks. Pat K Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: have it nice and still have to go   have it nice and still have to go I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:22 pm

Hey partner, you look after your kid. You live your life right, the way you know in your heart and mind you are supposed to, and the right lady for you will come along in due time. Not trying to tend to your business, but at least the advice, even if it's bad, is free. Got to at least try to help my forum buds any way I can. Good luck my friend.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
upsidedown

upsidedown

PostSubject: got it good   have it nice and still have to go I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:06 pm

thanks!!
Back to top Go down
HITMAN808

HITMAN808

PostSubject: you are the MAN!   have it nice and still have to go I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 5:33 pm

upsidedown,

I agree with Donnie D. I have a daughter of my own and she is my #1 priority. It takes a real MAN to know what his priority is. Take Care
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: have it nice and still have to go   have it nice and still have to go I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 8:04 pm

I don't think I have enough life experience to offer any advice to ya but I do know family is first, I wish you the best and we're always here if you need to vent, chat or just want someone to listen

:bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
sdjb

sdjb

PostSubject: Re: have it nice and still have to go   have it nice and still have to go I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2009 11:05 pm

upsidedown, Dude that sucks . I have been there and like Donnie D said the right lady is out there
trust me I found mine and so will you. Women some are just hard as hell but the way they tell it
its always the other way round. they can turn it on and off like a light. really isn't anything anyone
can say or do to really make you feel better Time is the only pill for that. If ya know for sure its done then I say go out and find another. that's what worked for me Things happen for a reason I know this for sure. Dam its just tuff to deal with hurts and pisses ya off at the same time.
Be strong Bro things always work there self out.

Later
sdjb

If ya need to talk we are all here.
Back to top Go down
upsidedown

upsidedown

PostSubject: have it good   have it nice and still have to go I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2009 12:08 am

Thanks for all you guys, the part about my daughter was easy, hurting soomone that say they truly love you isn,t, I was once at a place in life that came close to the end, promised myself never to go there again no matter what, we all have a choice and along with that there are consaquences, also the day is going to start and end no matter how bad it gets then there,s a new day to try to get it right, thanks again. Pat orange78
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: have it nice and still have to go   have it nice and still have to go I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

have it nice and still have to go
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: Meet and Greet for new members :: Off Topic - stuff not related to RC-
Jump to: