RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Assembling an extra rotor head?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trinot

Assembling an extra rotor head? Empty
PostSubject: Assembling an extra rotor head?   Assembling an extra rotor head? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:36 pm

Wassup peoples

I want to assemble a spare rotor head (ie mate the blades to the rotor head set). Am I correct that you put the blades on, then the plastic piece over them both, then the washer, the the screw? Has anyone ever not been able to get he washer to slide over the screw? I can't get the washer over the screw, what am I doing wrong? Do you have to screw it through the washer?

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Assembling an extra rotor head?   Assembling an extra rotor head? I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 10:31 pm

Is this for an HBFP? If it is , look at guide vid 3 here and I think you will be able to figure it out.

http://www.myrcguides.com/HoneyBeeFixedPitch.html

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Trinot

PostSubject: Re: Assembling an extra rotor head?   Assembling an extra rotor head? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:01 pm

Donnie D wrote:
Is this for an HBFP? If it is , look at guide vid 3 here and I think you will be able to figure it out.

http://www.myrcguides.com/HoneyBeeFixedPitch.html

Donnie D smiley-happy088

Yeh I am sorry, HB FP V2. I forget to post that here because it feels like honey bee fp central :giggle:
Back to top Go down
Trinot

PostSubject: Re: Assembling an extra rotor head?   Assembling an extra rotor head? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:11 pm

I watched the video. It did not cover anything about actually assembling an extra rotor head. My problem is, I put the rotor head together (rotor head then blades then plastic o-ring type thing then washer then put screw through) but I can't get the screw to screw in because I can't it to go through the washer. I have tried putting the washer on the screw ahead of time and the washer will NOT fit over the screw.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Assembling an extra rotor head?   Assembling an extra rotor head? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:48 pm

Somehow you are using either the wrong screw or the wrong washer. I assume you still have a rotorhead on your Bee. Take it apart (making note of how it goes together of course) and compare the parts to see what is wrong.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assembling an extra rotor head?   Assembling an extra rotor head? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assembling an extra rotor head?
Page 1 of 1