RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HBFP Mods

Go down 
+10
pinguin6218
davesheli
Fatdaddy
247rememberme
chiefqm
blazemob
P3tras
HBFP Pilot
RTF-HELI
Nuttcaze
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP Mods   HBFP Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 6:53 pm

my bad, I didn't realize I missed this post, the carbon fiber blades I was talking about were these from Heli-World, much different from the Xtreme blades (much better IMO) but right now they're sold out

http://www.heli-world.com/detail.aspx?ID=3685

these are the blades I just got today, seem really nice

Super Blades XP from Super-Skids

$12.95 - http://www.super-skids.com/

HBFP Mods - Page 2 YEL_1645-550

Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

HBFP Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP Mods   HBFP Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 9:02 pm

[quote="Nuttcaze"]my bad, I didn't realize I missed this post, the carbon fiber blades I was talking about were these from Heli-World, much different from the Xtreme blades (much better IMO) but right now they're sold out

http://www.heli-world.com/detail.aspx?ID=3685

Nuttz, I e-mailed heli-world and they said Century was not making these blades any more orange4 and they don't know what is taking there place orange83 orange83 orange83. Mine are starting to show signs that I've beet the crap out of them :chickendance:
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP Mods   HBFP Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 10:28 pm

I was just hovering with my SuperBlades, holy crap do they make a difference :bigthumb: alot easier to get the heli to hover by itself now.
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

HBFP Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP Mods   HBFP Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:19 pm

Wow. I just watched the vid over on the Super Skids site. If you can get an HBFP to hover hands free that long, I gotta have those blades.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
alpha12

HBFP Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP Mods   HBFP Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:31 am

Speaking of the super skids sight, I am planning on keeping it at FP flyin for a while so i was wondering what else i should get for my HBFP. So far i have the xtreme blade grip, xtreme fiber reinforced blades (i had to order some before the reply came because i broke mine but no worries, the superblades are my next choice), and in another thread i was looking into some extra batteries but i haven't gotten a response on that one either. Any other good mods that would help make it a more stable helicopter? the training gear is helping me a bunch but i'm beating the crap out of it if you know what i mean
Back to top Go down
pinguin6218

pinguin6218

HBFP Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP Mods   HBFP Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:05 am

Mark, how is the lift? Like the stock blade or more responsive.
Do you have time to test for FF yet?
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP Mods   HBFP Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 3:35 am

as far as I'm concerned, these blades are the single best improvement for this heli possible, indoor flight is awesome, haven't had a chance to test them outside but I do have vid I'm gonna upload of it inside, I'll post it here after I upload it.
Back to top Go down
pinguin6218

pinguin6218

HBFP Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP Mods   HBFP Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 10:47 am

Nuttcaze wrote:
Super Blades XP from Super-Skids

$12.95 - http://www.super-skids.com/

Mark, to test how good this blade is, by giving the control to someone who never flown a helicopter before. To see if he can hover the heli.

What do you think.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP Mods   HBFP Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 1:20 pm

that won't do too much I think, the blades won't make the HBFP easy enough for just anyone to be able to pick it up and start flying but maybe someone who is just starting out with their HBFP could try them and give us a newbies opinion. But as for me, I love 'em

Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP Mods   HBFP Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:56 pm

Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

HBFP Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP Mods   HBFP Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 9:43 pm

Marc, are the super blades as good or better than the carbon fiber blades???? fly high
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HBFP Mods - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP Mods   HBFP Mods - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HBFP Mods
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2