RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt Cp V2 Pitch range????i think im at the max 8 degrees + -

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
burton8012

Belt Cp V2   Pitch range????i think im at the max   8 degrees + - Empty
PostSubject: Belt Cp V2 Pitch range????i think im at the max 8 degrees + -   Belt Cp V2   Pitch range????i think im at the max   8 degrees + - I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 7:43 pm

i just set up my belt cp V2 and i got pitch range of 8 derees (+ - ) and it cant go no more swash is as low as it can go where it don't touch anything i guess that the range the belt cp can only handle??.....i know how to set range up so i know i didn't do anything wrong hopefully orange54 have no poblems geting 12 - + on my copter x

Last edited by burton8012 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:37 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spell checking agan)
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Belt Cp V2 Pitch range????i think im at the max 8 degrees + -   Belt Cp V2   Pitch range????i think im at the max   8 degrees + - I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 8:38 pm

the head of the belt cp is different from the copter x. but you shoulld pm nuttcaze, he's really familiar with the belt...
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: Belt Cp V2 Pitch range????i think im at the max 8 degrees + -   Belt Cp V2   Pitch range????i think im at the max   8 degrees + - I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 25, 2009 12:52 am

using an exi metal head on the belt cp maybe the frame and link set-up had something to do with it too but ill PM Nuttcaze
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt Cp V2 Pitch range????i think im at the max 8 degrees + -   Belt Cp V2   Pitch range????i think im at the max   8 degrees + - I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt Cp V2 Pitch range????i think im at the max 8 degrees + -
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
RC Guides Forums :: RC Helicopters :: 6ch Collective Pitch Helicopters-
Jump to: