RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
shb1977

e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!! Empty
PostSubject: e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!!   e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 4:22 pm

hi everyone. i was wondering if anyone can help me, i have an e-sky belt cp heli but i cant seem to get it to take off, firstly i will tell you my progress if any so far:

set up heli with idle up switched on and throttle at mid stick making sure i had 0 degrees on the tail rotor blades when it was set at this.

tightened up belt because the tail rotor kept stopping when i increased throttle.

the heli was turning anti clockwise when attempting take off ,but rectified this by adjusting rotor servo.

i have also fitted a metal upgrade to the main rotors and swash plate etc...
this is all turning and working fine.

now when i attempt take off it all powers up ok but when i go over mid stick with the throttle it does not take off only seems to vibrate. is there anything i am doing wrong or should be doing to get this damn thing to get off the ground. i have watched the videos on how to set up heli but am stuck as to what to try next?????

any help would be grateful.
a frustrated heli owner. orange78
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!!   e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 26, 2009 6:23 pm

is your pitch reversed??? do you have enough pitch??
Back to top Go down
shb1977

PostSubject: Re: e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!!   e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:12 pm

my pitch is set at o degrees at mid stick on throttle. is that right??
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!!   e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 6:58 am

With idle up turned on (top left switch), 0 degrees should be at mid stick. With idle up turned off 0 degrees should be at bottom stick
Back to top Go down
shb1977

PostSubject: Re: e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!!   e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 12:34 pm

ok thanks will try that!!
Back to top Go down
shb1977

PostSubject: Re: e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!!   e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 2:24 pm

how much throttle should you need in order to take off? also how much pitch should you have at the point of take off?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!!   e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 7:48 am

On normal mode heli should take off around mid stick with about 4 degrees pitch. And before adjusting pitch move top left knob to the middle
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!!   e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:48 pm

My Belt CP V2 takes off a little past mid stick, the biggest reason for this on mine is because of the P.O.S. ESky ESC, it does a really bad job spooling the motor up, it takes too long on mine for some reason and that affects its take off.
Back to top Go down
keithldick

keithldick

PostSubject: Re: e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!!   e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 29, 2009 2:59 pm

Mines the same as Nuttcaze's...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!!   e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

e sky belt take off problem??? HELP PLEASE!!
Page 1 of 1