RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt-CP V2 rotor problem.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SecurityGuy

Belt-CP V2 rotor problem. Empty
PostSubject: Belt-CP V2 rotor problem.   Belt-CP V2 rotor problem. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 2:19 pm

Hi guys, i am pretty new in this belt driven helicopter thing. I flew a Blitz3D before buying a CP V2 and i crashed on my first flight. Used to fly a smaler helicopter and i was pretty nervous.

So i broke the thing on top of the helicopter (stabilator or something) and my "rear" rotor is not working.
I think the belt is to lose and i dont know how to fix it, can anybody help me fix it ? :)

Also i was wondering to upgrade to the purple stuff, but is it worth it ?

Sorry for my bad english.

Mvh Martin
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Belt-CP V2 rotor problem.   Belt-CP V2 rotor problem. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:32 pm

can you post some pics of the damage to the head? I'm not sure what part you're talking about.

and to tighten up the tail boom just loosen the screws on the frame where the boom goes into the frame, pull the boom tight and re-tighten the screws.
Back to top Go down
SecurityGuy

PostSubject: Re: Belt-CP V2 rotor problem.   Belt-CP V2 rotor problem. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 4:43 pm

Belt-CP V2 rotor problem. 2pze7fo
I bent it back, but i am afraid to take off with it.
I will also try to fix my "tail rotor" tomorrow, and ill also buy a training kit :)
Am i supposed to losen em and drag the tail boom further back ? when do i know it is tight enough ?
Back to top Go down
SecurityGuy

PostSubject: Re: Belt-CP V2 rotor problem.   Belt-CP V2 rotor problem. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:02 pm

censored, i think i fried the battery or something, when i took out the battery it came smoke from the connection between the heli and the battery.
What happende ? :O
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt-CP V2 rotor problem.   Belt-CP V2 rotor problem. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 5:32 pm

Probably it shorted somehow. And that parts is called flybar. Try to remove it and bent it back as perfect as possible. And when you install it back make sure it's the same length to the both sides. And when you screw your paddles on make sure they are perfectly in horizontal position. And about the belt. Hold head and try to rotate tail rotor (don't put too much force). If the belt is slipping tighten it more. If it is not slipping then your belt is tighten up good.
Back to top Go down
SecurityGuy

PostSubject: Re: Belt-CP V2 rotor problem.   Belt-CP V2 rotor problem. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 1:50 am

Okey :) I am going to Kyosho to complain abaout the battery and have them check the helicopter for any damage the battery may have caused :)
I am also going to buy Training kit, 2-3 flybars, 1set blades i think and maybe an extra battery :)

I fixed the belt and now it's rotating again :D
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Belt-CP V2 rotor problem.   Belt-CP V2 rotor problem. I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 26, 2009 5:56 am

good to hear you got it working
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt-CP V2 rotor problem.   Belt-CP V2 rotor problem. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt-CP V2 rotor problem.
Page 1 of 1