RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Upgrade

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
blade

blade

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:37 am

Hi,
I Just have a question,
Now I'm Flying on Honey bee v2, And I'm thinking about next heli can give some examples What i can upgrade to, I'm was thinking about belt cp.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:20 am

blade wrote:
Hi,
I Just have a question,
Now I'm Flying on Honey bee v2, And I'm thinking about next heli can give some examples What i can upgrade to, I'm was thinking about belt cp.
Thanks
It all depends what you can do with the HBV2. Can you fly circles, figure eights, hover to the left, hover to the right at 10 ft, 30ft, 100 ft?
A bigger blade heli will be a bit more stable with collective pitch, so the Belt CP V2 would be nice, but you should have some basic skills down. The servos on the Belt CP V2 are slow and it's not direct to swash linkage, this makes the heli sluggish (IMHO) and does not react too well to stick input redface ... but, orange5 I would recommend the Blade 400 3D. It comes with a good Spektrum DX6i radio that you can learn from and grow with. This heli is very responsive and has no bad tendencies. It has taught me skills that I try out on my TRex 500's. Go to the RC Video forum and check out my vid with the Blade 400 3D...it's fun to fly.
With the DX6i you can program and set your exponential to your liking......the radio that comes with the Belt CP V2 is crap and does not allow programming.

Anyways... the eventual choice will be yours, so good luck with your decision and be safe.

orange60
Back to top Go down
blade

blade

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 9:30 am

I'm flying helicopters for couple of months now I started with big lama,I had it fot 4 months then I had upgrade to HBV2 which I have it for about 2 months now. I can do circles, eights and stuff like that.
I will have a look on this Vid
Thanks
Back to top Go down
blade

blade

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 3:50 pm

something more?
Back to top Go down
Willy Green

Willy Green

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 4:34 pm

Thanks Ty, you just made my mind up for me. Can't wait to get my blade 400 ! 350.00 at the LHS!

hope i can handle it!
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 8:11 pm

Willy Green wrote:
Thanks Ty, you just made my mind up for me. Can't wait to get my blade 400 ! 350.00 at the LHS!

hope i can handle it!

You won't regret it....it's a nice flying heli and very forgiving. It will have you hovering quickly.

Cheers and enjoy....let's have a review from you when you buy it.

:bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:29 am

Well, belt cp would be easiest to start flying. Blade 400 is great heli, but maybe it is too much expensive? Trex clones are also great choices. You will need to assembly it by yourself and buy its electronics separately. But you will get better heli then belt cp without too much money. And we can always help you choosing electronics for it! :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
blade

blade

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:40 am

Thanks for replay,
Can you give me some good examples of t-rex clones Web links or something like that.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 7:45 am

CopterX 450AE V2 is great value :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:11 am

P3tras wrote:
CopterX 450AE V2 is great value :bigthumb:

I don't disagree with p3tras. The copterX's are really nice flying heli's and value for the money...but that is if you know to build a heli and have other spares onhand already. By the time money is spent on Gyro, cyclic servos, tail servos, lipo's and a radio, I'm sure it's up to $350 or more US Dollars.

The Blade 400 is still the best bet as it comes with everything already along with a great Radio...the DX6i. After this heli....you will know enough and have enough experience to put together/build kits.
At that point, buy a 500 kit and put it together with your new experience and go fly. The 500 heli's are more stable. You can even come back to E-Sky and buy the Esmart 600 which is an even better heli all round for that size.

Cheers.
Back to top Go down
blade

blade

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 8:57 am

So you saying that I should by blade 400 and after blade build my 500 kit.Right?
By the way I will consieder blade option,But I would like the price to close down at about $300-$350.
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:16 am

blade wrote:
So you saying that I should by blade 400 and after blade build my 500 kit.Right?
By the way I will consieder blade option,But I would like the price to close down at about $300-$350.

Look again at my first post. I said the Eventual choice is yours to make. It's your money. Right?
Back to top Go down
blade

blade

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 11:28 am

Yes ok
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Upgrade Empty
PostSubject: Re: Upgrade   Upgrade I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Upgrade