RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

New rc guides forum site

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ty

Ty

New rc guides forum site Empty
PostSubject: New rc guides forum site   New rc guides forum site I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 15, 2009 11:31 pm

Hi guys.....what's up with the new "myrcguide.com" forum site? I logged in..then when I click on a link it boots me out. I have to login on every page I goto. Let's say I login...then go to RC Videos...I have to login again.....therefore I cannot post.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Can Marc fix this problem?

I login with the same Name and password as I use on this site.

orange78 orange4
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: New rc guides forum site   New rc guides forum site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 1:45 pm

Strange orange78 Make sure that cookies are enabled on your browser. And what browser are you using?
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: New rc guides forum site   New rc guides forum site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 3:29 pm

Not having any problems here..
Back to top Go down
Ty

Ty

PostSubject: Re: New rc guides forum site   New rc guides forum site I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:43 pm

On this site it's working fine, but on the other site, I have to login every page. The heli pic in my signature does not even show either.... orange78 orange44

Marc..... if you are reading this, can you resend me my login infor this site so that I can use it on the other forum site.

Thanks.
Ty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New rc guides forum site   New rc guides forum site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New rc guides forum site
Page 1 of 1