RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

old cell phones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
chiefqm

chiefqm

old cell phones Empty
PostSubject: old cell phones   old cell phones I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 23, 2009 2:53 pm

Here's a thought! has anyone tryed to take an old cell phone apart and remove the camera part and see if it would still work? If it did, it would be a very light video camera for a helo. flyaway navy1
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

old cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: old cell phones   old cell phones I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 9:07 am

No, It wont work. The camera without phone doesn't work orange75
Back to top Go down
chiefqm

chiefqm

old cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: old cell phones   old cell phones I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 12:16 pm

But, how much of the phone does it need? some phones are lighter than video cameras as they are. Get rid of the case and maybe most of the keyboard and it might be doable. You just need one with a storage card. I have an old razor and it will take a video without being connected to a cell phone provider, it just doesn't have a storage card. navy1
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

old cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: old cell phones   old cell phones I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 24, 2009 3:26 pm

You can rid of the phone case. Keyboard is required to start filming. But don't forget that phones are light, but most of them have bad video qualify orange3
Back to top Go down
morvious

old cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: old cell phones   old cell phones I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 3:33 pm

P3tras wrote:
You can rid of the phone case. Keyboard is required to start filming. But don't forget that phones are light, but most of them have bad video qualify orange3

Should match my crappy flying though orange78
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

old cell phones Empty
PostSubject: Re: old cell phones   old cell phones I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

old cell phones
Page 1 of 1