RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Building e-smart

Go down 
+3
Nuttcaze
djem
P3tras
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

Building e-smart - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Building e-smart   Building e-smart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:45 pm

:prop: :bigthumb: :giggle: :clap: GIT ER DUUUUUUUNNNNNN!!!!! :chickendance: orange58

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Building e-smart   Building e-smart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 12, 2009 6:51 pm

P3tras wrote:
IT FLIES!!!! orange71 orange71 orange71
My first try was on Sunday in rain. Only hovered for few minutes. Esmart was wet orange72
Second try was today. It flies really well. Just need to add some expo on tx, but even without expo it has soft controls. I LOVE THIS HELI orange49 I like that I can fly my belt cp without any nerves. It feels like a toy after esmart orange72
There are some videos and photos, but I am going to upload them later. Now I am going to sleep orange60

:bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

Sweet, glad to hear you finally got to see why we love ours soo much, but its only gonna get worse for your Belt CP. After a while you will only want to fly the ES600 :giggle:
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Building e-smart   Building e-smart - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 5:08 pm

Sorry guys that I didn't upload video. I was so busy, that I even didn't have time to visit forum. Tomorrow I will try to edit video and upload it.
Now about esmart :grinn I had 3 real flights with it. First one was just FFF and circles. Second was with some loops. It was pretty dark, so my orientation was LED on the gyro :giggle: Well loops are easier than on belt cp orange72 Third one was the best. It was windy, but still I did some loops and circles (also nose-in). Only one problem that gyro went mad at mid flight. It started to add full right rudder. Then I thought 'Oh well, BYE, BYE E! :giggle: But I landed it safely and when I restarted heli, gyro worked as it should.
And 'Nuttcaze, you are right about belt. It needs new main gear, motor pinion, skids, flybar control arm, so I think I will not repair it now because winter is coming, I am a bit lack of money, and I have better heli! Maybe I will repair it in Spring, or will just buy trex clone
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Building e-smart   Building e-smart - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Building e-smart
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3