RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HBFP V2 in stock

Go down 
+9
garytash
lowbudget
P3tras
Drakaji
willy007
Mattb4rd
Bert
247rememberme
Nuttcaze
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:16 pm

RC711 has the HBFP V2 in stock finally, just need to wait till some US retailers get it so we don't have to pay such high shipping.

http://www.rc711.com/shop/product_info.php?currency=USD&products_id=2190
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:40 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
RC711 has the HBFP V2 in stock finally, just need to wait till some US retailers get it so we don't have to pay such high shipping.
good price too,not much more than the older version orange74
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 5:29 pm

Yup, I saw it since yesterday, and I thought all of you watched it there before.

Just hope you dont get them in U.S. retails until the seasonal of November, it may raise the price.

In Mexico we dont have places which are dedicated to sell RC, less helicopters... and the few who do it increases the price at double or sometimes the triple atomic

Thats why I get my stuff from there, the costume value decrease more than if I get them from U.S. retailers... I dunno but for some reason, the costumes here increases the taxes at double when we buy from U.S. orange75

Nice bird, gotta show it to a friend here to see if he is interested... Wish I could get it, but I'm stuck in the Belt, later the fuselage or the EXI, later the Esmart if appears... too bad I dont have time and money to get them all.

Lets relax and enjoy a ciggy smokingele
Back to top Go down
Mattb4rd

Mattb4rd

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 8:40 am

miracle-mart too: http://www.miracle-mart.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=3402

Yep, shipping price puts it back into "wait" mode.

Matt
Back to top Go down
willy007

willy007

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: HPFP V2 ?   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 9:31 pm

http://www.bananahobby.com/1319.html

I dont think this is the hpfp v2, but they are using its picture, false advertising here or what? plus i wanted to put a post in on this topic so i will be notified when someone post's which hobbyshop in america has the heli so i can pick one up thanks...
Back to top Go down
Drakaji

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 10:23 pm

Hopefully this thing arrives soon, I want one so I can start practicing single rotors.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:37 pm

willy007 wrote:
http://www.bananahobby.com/1319.html

I dont think this is the hpfp v2, but they are using its picture, false advertising here or what? plus i wanted to put a post in on this topic so i will be notified when someone post's which hobbyshop in america has the heli so i can pick one up thanks...

that ad is all messed up, first they're calling it a HBCP 2 and showing a pic of a HBFP. Also the whole Mark 3 thing is a gimmick the retailers created to help sell the HBFP.

ESky olnly made 2 versions of the HBFP, the original and the new V2, anything else you see is someone making up names.

The ad also say yellow and shows a red HBFP, it also say 2.4ghx and shows a FM version.

man that company is dumb :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 1:37 pm

Drakaji wrote:
Hopefully this thing arrives soon, I want one so I can start practicing single rotors.

I heard it should be available in the US wed, keep your fingers crossed.
Back to top Go down
Drakaji

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 2:13 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:

I heard it should be available in the US wed, keep your fingers crossed.

Oh nice, well let's hope nothing out of the ordinary happens. The Lama v4 is fun but it doesn't really teach much besides orientation.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 3:46 pm

the new `Bee` landed in the u.k today smiley-happy057
£99 from heliguy http://www.heliguy.com/Electric-RC-Helicopters/HoneyBee/Honey-Bee-V2/
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:05 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
ESky olnly made 2 versions of the HBFP, the original and the new V2, anything else you see is someone making up names.
You are wrong Nutsy Wink Originally it's third honey bee fp made by esky. Here is a review of the REAL honey bee V1. It is why many seller's are calling current v1 honey bee fp2 bouncy And the new V2 is fp3
Confusing, ain't it? wheelchair
Back to top Go down
Drakaji

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 4:44 pm

P3tras wrote:
Nuttcaze wrote:
You are wrong Nutsy Wink Originally it's third honey bee fp made by esky. Here is a review of the REAL honey bee V1. It is why many seller's are calling current v1 honey bee fp2 bouncy And the new V2 is fp3

You tread dangerous grounds questioning him.
On a side note, seeing that it's in the UK, hopefully that means the US is soon to follow.
Still brutal pricing though. $136 from RC711 or $180+ from Heliguy.
Back to top Go down
lowbudget

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: HBFP V2   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 4:18 pm

banana has it listed as a 4ch 2.4 ( CP2 ) is a 6ch electric tail motor heli not a 4ch
flyaway VIC
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:47 pm

P3tras wrote:
Nuttcaze wrote:

ok, you got me one there being an earlier version of the HBFP, but find anywhere on ESky's website that they refer to the HBFP as a FP 1, FP 2, and FP 3.

Those are names given to the heli by the companies selling the heli, not ESky.

Besides the first and second HBFP's you are talking about aren't really that different. The frame is slightly different in that the skids originally stuck right into the frame rather then having seperate mounting tabs, the rotor head was more like the Walkera head and it had a different canopy. Other then that they are the same but the V2 is a whole redesign of the original HBFP concept.

I don't like or agree with companies labeling the HBFP with these funny names as it is confusing to beginners. There is the original HBFP and the V2.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 5:48 pm

Drakaji wrote:

You tread dangerous grounds questioning him.

lol, nah P3tras is some kind of internet guru who can find anything on the net :hahaha: :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:38 pm

orange68 Yeah those 'mark' names sucks. They add lipo battery and says that it is new hb orange83
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:10 pm

Hey all,
I got my HPFP V2 today and boy did it need a lot of adjusting!! I can't seem to get the roll right as I have it trimmed all the way to the right. Actually, I think my Belt CP V2 is easier to fly!!

Anyway, what parts have changed from the earlier version? Where can I be sure I am getting the V2 parts.

Thanks,
Gary
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:17 pm

except for the main shaft you won't have to worry about breaking any of the new upgrades, they're really strong, but the whole head is the same as the original HBFP except the flybar and paddles, they're from the Belt CP
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 7:55 pm

aha so if I order a flybar for the belt thats 1 of my spares sorted happyno
Back to top Go down
Mike M

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:09 am

garytash wrote:
Hey all,
I got my HPFP V2 today and boy did it need a lot of adjusting!! I can't seem to get the roll right as I have it trimmed all the way to the right. Actually, I think my Belt CP V2 is easier to fly!!

Anyway, what parts have changed from the earlier version? Where can I be sure I am getting the V2 parts.

Thanks,
Gary

Where did you get it from?
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 10:15 am

Miracle-mart.com. They pretty good shipping rates.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:50 pm

garytash wrote:
I think my Belt CP V2 is easier to fly!!
Of course belt cp is alot easier to fly! But honey bee can live after most crashes and belt cp would require alot of repairs Wink
Back to top Go down
Mike M

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:52 pm

garytash wrote:

out of curiosity, how much was it to ship from there and how long did it take to get it?

How long does it usually take new helis in the States to makes there way to multiple retailers (not just xheli)?
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:04 pm

Mike M wrote:
garytash wrote:

out of curiosity, how much was it to ship from there and how long did it take to get it?

How long does it usually take new helis in the States to makes there way to multiple retailers (not just xheli)?

It cost $40 to ship it 2 day express mail. I ordered it Sunday night and it was here on Wednesday. I have ordered a lot of stuff from them and it gets here very quickly.
Back to top Go down
Mike M

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:06 pm

garytash wrote:
Mike M wrote:
garytash wrote:

It cost $40 to ship it 2 day express mail. I ordered it Sunday night and it was here on Wednesday. I have ordered a lot of stuff from them and it gets here very quickly.

Thanks. I'm guessing there is no real tech support from a seller in Hong Kong, so you're on your own in terms of getting help from the forums right?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:14 pm

They also offer you support orange74 But of course support here (in the forum) is alot better than in any shop orange58
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:27 pm

Exactly!! What could possible go wrong with your heli that you could not find the answer to from this site......NOTHING!! Order lots of parts and ask lots of questions. Everybody is WILLING to help.
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:45 pm

P3tras wrote:
But of course support here (in the forum) is alot better than in any shop orange58
the only help and support i have ever had has come from rc heli forums.
how did people fly before the `net`was invented orange78
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:53 pm

They didn't fly. They just crash :hahaha:
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 2:59 pm

P3tras wrote:
They didn't fly. They just crash :hahaha:
orange45 orange45 orange45 orange45
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HBFP V2 in stock Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HBFP V2 in stock
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next