RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

HBFP V2 in stock

Go down 
+9
garytash
lowbudget
P3tras
Drakaji
willy007
Mattb4rd
Bert
247rememberme
Nuttcaze
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mattb4rd

Mattb4rd

HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:12 pm

Quote :

how did people fly before the `net`was invented orange78

Thank you, Al Gore. :)

I am tempted to order my HBFP2 from miracle-mart, but the best price for shipping I can get to Florida is $52.00! Even with a $7.00 coupon they sent me after my last order (parts for my V3), that still way too steep for me :/
Back to top Go down
247rememberme

247rememberme

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 21, 2009 4:31 pm

i can`t believe we got it in the uk before you guys in the STATES orange1
Back to top Go down
Mattb4rd

Mattb4rd

PostSubject: Xheli is close   HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 3:11 pm

You guys probably already know this, but xheli has these listed now, but showing out of stock:

http://www.xheli.com/ne4ches2redh.html
Back to top Go down
davesheli

davesheli

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:00 pm

Matt, I just saw that also smiley-signs007 (there's hope after all lol), they don't have a parts list up yet, may just be getting the system ready for when they get them in stock, Imo :clap: Boy this is like being a kid again and waiting for Christmas to get here :grinn: :prop:

Happy flying
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:07 pm

I am a kid that couldn't wait!!! I got mine about a week ago from Miracle-Mart. As for parts, I bought some from the previous version, which haven't really changed. GET IT...You won't be sorry! :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 3:55 am

Ordered the HBFP & Cp from Miracle Mart this morning.
:bigthumb:
The summer-sale code worked like a charm :giggle: many thanks (gets you 10% off) plus I had an issue with the order and they sent me another $10 discount!
:prop:
So ordered Thursday morning lets see how long it takes to arrive. Hopefully will be fairly soon my Night Ranger now I have it back together has an issue where the swash is being deflected to the side because the servo hits the head (I followed the instructions for putting all back together and I cannot see anything untowards!) So I think it's poorly :chickendance:

Pitt
Back to top Go down
Mattb4rd

Mattb4rd

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:56 pm

Anyone see this in the US yet? orange4
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:16 pm

xheli shows they are in stock now

http://www.xheli.com/4ches2grhobe.html
Back to top Go down
willy007

willy007

PostSubject: HBFP v2   HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 9:11 pm

http://www.helidirect.com/ has an add for the HB V2 and the new esky lama v4 with lights and the esky cp v3 on there web page, but i didnt see the heli's anywhere else on there site redface , i will call them tommorow and see whats up.

Last edited by willy007 on Tue Sep 01, 2009 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kshep

kshep

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:04 pm

Nuttcaze wrote:
xheli shows they are in stock now

http://www.xheli.com/4ches2grhobe.html

Sweet! I want to buy one, but I don't think my wife would like me getting 2 helis in 1 week orange4

I think I'll also wait until they start offering a bare bones kit for sale. That way I can just upgrade my original HBFP to a V2!
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 01, 2009 3:34 pm

orange5
MY HB & CP + some spares are in the country!

Just had an email from Parcel Force £24.60 VAT + £13.50 redface

Still works out cheaper than buying them in the UK sad122

Fingers crossed will be here Friday, just have to wait for a letter from Parcelforce apparently before I can pay customs duty
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HBFP V2 in stock   HBFP V2 in stock - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HBFP V2 in stock
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2