RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Belt CP V2 to Sensitive

Go down 
+3
Nuttcaze
P3tras
garytash
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
jstarks

jstarks

Belt CP V2 to Sensitive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:31 pm

If you are using the dx6i you can keep your blade settings as orange74
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:35 pm

Something got cut off on my last post. Crazysmile

What I was saying is that you can create a new model for your belt cp and change any setting you want and it is only specific to that model. When you go back to your Blade in the model select menu all the settings should be un-touched.

You can do this for up to 10 models with the dx6i.

J.
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:37 pm

Yes...one of the cool features of the DX6i. But why would my AIL servo act so crazy? Maybe I have one of the channels reversed with another?
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:40 pm

garytash wrote:
Well, I just copied the settings from my Blade 400 into a new model. I don't want to mess with the tx because I do use the Blade. I may just go back to the stock rx.

you dont have to copy that, the settings for the blade 400 that you have , is different for other helis. .what you should do, is bind a new heli to model number 2 or 3 and so forth. There you can adjust the settins with your new bound helicopter. Now, if you want to use your blade 400, you can always go back to model one. So, basically, you can have 10 helicopters and just use one computerized tx :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:42 pm

garytash wrote:
Yes...one of the cool features of the DX6i. But why would my AIL servo act so crazy? Maybe I have one of the channels reversed with another?

maybe your servo is not good. try switching your aux1 to aileron, then aileron to aux 1. BUT DO NOT FLY YOUR HELI since this is not the setup . JUST SEE if your aileron is good.
Back to top Go down
jstarks

jstarks

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:48 pm

If you are getting aileron movement when you meve your throttle stick up and down then either your aileron or your pitch servo is backward.

When you increase throttle you are also increasing pitch and all three servos have to move together to achieve this. The easiest way to figure it out is to go from low stick to high stick and watch all three servos. They all should be moving up. Which ever servo is not, reverse that servo and try again.
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 4:57 pm

check Nuttcazes video on how to setup your heli with the dx6i. I know its pretty complicated, since you have to really see whats going on with the servos. if two servos are not moving the way it should be, then you should reverse the swash mix of the setup. make sure also that your heli is 120 ccpm. Better yet, just watch nuttcazes vid on youtube.
Back to top Go down
jackyl71

jackyl71

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:07 pm

Can 'desensitizing' of the Belt CP v2 w/ 2.4Gz Tx be done with the stock controller? Or only with a comp tx?
Back to top Go down
garytash

garytash

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 09, 2009 2:15 pm

I am hoping it can too...I do not like the DX6i with my Belt. Maybe it's my Gyro on the way out, but ever now and then it spins a quarter turn to the left, without any warning or input from me.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 10, 2009 2:32 pm

jackyl71 wrote:
Can 'desensitizing' of the Belt CP v2 w/ 2.4Gz Tx be done with the stock controller? Or only with a comp tx?

I think only with comp tx. But you can increase pitch by turning left knob. More pitch=less RPM=less sensitive But you may lost some power and the difference will not be very big orange44
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Belt CP V2 to Sensitive   Belt CP V2 to Sensitive - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belt CP V2 to Sensitive
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2