RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SecurityGuy

E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :) Empty
PostSubject: E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :)   E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 12:06 pm

Hi guys, i was just wondering is it possible to make the helicopter fly like a 4ch or something in the beginning so i can learn to fly it without make it tip over or something.

I want to just hover and fly back and forward and stuff not 3D flying in the beginning.

Anything helps, just need to learn to fly it and stuff :D

Thanks for any answer.
-Martin
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :)   E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:23 pm

It will be faster, more aggressive than fp. Just fly in normal mode (don't push idle up). You can't make that it flies like fp. It is cp heli Crazysmile
Back to top Go down
SecurityGuy

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :)   E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 9:09 am

But do i have to adjust the pitch or something ? Because i just took it right out from the box and tried to fly with it.
I really dont have any tools for Helis.
Back to top Go down
pinguin6218

pinguin6218

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :)   E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 12:37 pm

use helicommand or something like that, if you don't want any crash.

:prop:
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :)   E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:57 pm

it's always good to buy the dx6i radio , not only you can program ten models to it, but with this radio, you can control your throttle curves, pitch curves through the radio no sweat. I would leave it the way it is. ccpm helis are way a lot faster than the fp. just fly with the training gears on and take your time. If you're comitted to this hobby, i would buy a dx6i or dx7, it will make your life easier. Or just buy a honey bee fp.
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :)   E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:08 pm

And about Heli tools, I can say maybe what you may need more than anything is the Pitch Gauge meter... you can use normal pliers than the Ball head ones, and to balance the blades you can use a simple curved stick, and a couple of glasses to balance both of them. and the Swash plate can be leveled with regular straightedge.

To remove pieces in case of crash, mini Allen keys works perfect, and there are some Hexagon Socket Screwdrivers of 5.5mm in Home Depot. orange6

Get a trainer kit so you wont have problems with crashes... and if u can, get a simulator and practice, practice, and practice alot with it. The Esky transmmiter has a entrance for a Interlink Controller plugs into a USB port on your computer. You can find it in a local hobby shop or on webstores who sell Esky spare parts, in case u dont like to go for the Dx6i radio.

Check Nuttz videos about how to set up ur Belt CP. You will watch they are very usefull.

My two cents 2cents
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :)   E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E-Sky Belt CP V2 question :)
Page 1 of 1