RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cgetman02

cgetman02

How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP? Empty
PostSubject: How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP?   How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:35 am

I still have my hands full with my HBFP but, I have a feeling that I have contracted upgradis helicopteritis. Seaching the web I have found the Blade 400 package that looks pretty good, particularly as it includes the souped up transmitter. What do you guys think about the Blade 400 as a next step after I have my HBFP under control?

Curt
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Found what seems to be a pretty good Blade 400 review   How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:54 am

http://www.rchelicopterfun.com/blade-400.html

There is a little advertising involved for setup books but it is a pretty complete review.

Curt
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP?   How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 8:03 am

I've never flown a Blade 400 but the one benefit of buying that heli would be the DX6i that comes with it. I'd buy the Blade 400 and an EXI 450 Squadron Kit when they're on sale for $60, its a T-Rex 450SE V2 clone so all align parts fit on it no problem and you'll never have to worry about not being able to find parts again. lolol

http://www.xheli.com/newbofrexisq.html

How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP? SDC17087
Back to top Go down
cgetman02

cgetman02

PostSubject: Re: How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP?   How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:44 am

Nuttcaze wrote:
I've never flown a Blade 400 but the one benefit of buying that heli would be the DX6i that comes with it. I'd buy the Blade 400 and an EXI 450 Squadron Kit when they're on sale for $60, its a T-Rex 450SE V2 clone so all align parts fit on it no problem and you'll never have to worry about not being able to find parts again. lolol

http://www.xheli.com/newbofrexisq.html

How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP? SDC17087

So I think what you are suggesting is that the EXI 450 Squadron Kit should fit the electronics for the Blade 400 so it would be a backup complete airframe. Or are you suggesting the parts on the EXI 450 Squadron Kit would serve as a spare parts collection with interchangeability for the Blade 400?

I guess either way at $60 it's a really good deal! I'm finding I'm spending at least that much on HBFP parts pretty regularly. I wish I could find the HBFP airframe available online it would be the best way to buy spare parts.

Thanks for the site and all of your help!

Curt
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP?   How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:35 am

oh yeah slaphead , I meant once you total out the blade 400, swap the electronics over to the EXI 450 Kit happyyes , I've had some bad crashes where its almost $60 just for a few parts but with the EXI you can get the whole kit for $60 when they're on sale, usually they're $99.
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP?   How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP? I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 10:37 am

oh, did you see this post of mine, some cheap ARTF's you can use your HBFP electronics in

look at the $15 one, hell of a deal excited

https://myrcguidesforum.forumotion.net/4ch-fp-and-co-axial-helicopters-f7/fixed-pitch-owners-check-this-out-t243.htm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP?   How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How about the Blade 400 as a next step from HBFP?
Page 1 of 1