RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mini owner

Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) Empty
PostSubject: Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2)   Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 3:32 pm

Well, if you saw my other topic, I had posted about the tail spinning counterclockwise.Increasing the gain and reversing the gyro foxed the problem.

Now here is what sucks. I was bringing it up to a nice hover and my friend was watching me. He had brought his vary playful yellow labrador and guess what, my friend accidentaly let go and he ran and bumped into me. My newly fixed Heli went flying into the pool. I retreived it and only found a slight break, but im pretty sure this isn't waterproof, so what should I buy just in case?
sad122
EDIT: Here are the pics:
Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) 301cxgi
Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) 2r2auqo
Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) 2d7aiwx
Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) O8tqa8
Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) 2gtx1s0
Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) 2cr3eap
Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) Nvp5s7
Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) 28i3q7o
Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) 2po3aew
Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) Axhc2h
angry032 angry032 angry032 angry032
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2)   Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 4:56 pm

You may be ok. I did the same thing (pool) once. Just get a blow dryer to the motor and electronics as soon as you can. Maybe you will be ok.

Donnie D smiley-happy088

Believe it or not, I read somewhere some guy runs new motors under water for a few minutes to break them in. (?????) Think I'll keep doing it my way. In the air.
Back to top Go down
Mini owner

PostSubject: Re: Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2)   Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) I_icon_minitimeSat May 16, 2009 7:19 pm

Donnie D wrote:
You may be ok. I did the same thing (pool) once. Just get a blow dryer to the motor and electronics as soon as you can. Maybe you will be ok.

Donnie D smiley-happy088

Believe it or not, I read somewhere some guy runs new motors under water for a few minutes to break them in. (?????) Think I'll keep doing it my way. In the air.

Haha yeah, dont know how that works. Oh, and blow drying it was the first thing I did haha. I will wait for the outcome, but I know for sure im going to need new blades though, one of them cracked from hitting the wall of my pool.

Also after looking a bit closer, the motor had gone out of whack and stripped the main gear.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2)   Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fixed my problem... but now its a major one (HBK2)
Page 1 of 1