RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

The "E-Smart Experiment"

Go down 
+4
Bert
WhiteKnite6
Donnie D
Nuttcaze
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

The "E-Smart Experiment" - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "E-Smart Experiment"   The "E-Smart Experiment" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 03, 2009 9:58 pm

WhiteKnite6 wrote:
... Dear Fellow E-Smart enthusiasts; orange51

I mean, "Hey, Youze!"

Here's a little retailer I found carrying Esky stuff but not the E-Smart. I hate that. Don't you?

If so, write them as part of the Nuttcaze Experiment and make some demands. Here's what I wrote to them today:

I see you carry the Esky line. I want you to carry the Esky E-Smart, which WAS discontinued, but will be back in production according to Esky in the first part of 2010, due to popular demand. Also, why do you not carry the parts for the E-Smart?

All of your customers who buy the smaller helis from Esky will eventually want bigger and better helicopters. You have a built-in customer base.

I, personally, love this helicopter, and I plan on buying many of them in the future and setting them up in better and better ways.

I will only be interested in ALL METAL and/or CARBON FIBER edition kits, however.

Will you agree to carry this fantastic helicopter, the best Esky has ever offered?

Will you please carry the parts for it immediately?

If so, you may become my favorite retailer.

Thank You,

Mick

The website is: http://www.thinkrc.com/

Please help us out and bug these guys. I know Nuttsy will. What about the rest of you? I'll do pretty much whatever you all propose on this thread. I promise. Let's make this happen by STICKING WITH IT!

Gee, tanx, Boyz!

Mick

Sent.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
WhiteKnite6

WhiteKnite6

PostSubject: Yes We Can!   The "E-Smart Experiment" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 04, 2009 12:06 am

Thanks, Donnie
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: The "E-Smart Experiment"   The "E-Smart Experiment" - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 07, 2009 1:11 am

I got confirmation again that E-Smart will be made, and I got this info from a very reliable source :bigthumb: :bigthumb:

The bad part though is we def won't see it this year, but hopefully if we pess hard enough they will get main shafts, feathering shafts, flybars, booms, plastic links and a few other much needed parts back in stock in another month or two, so if you have time send them an e-mail asking to get some of the important spares back in stock in the next month or 2.

Also ask which stores have expressed interest in carrying the E-Smart so we can get the word out about those stores, this is of course assuming retailers have contacted them or they contacted some retailers, I don't think Helidirect or Ka-Planes will be carrying the kits, just parts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "E-Smart Experiment"   The "E-Smart Experiment" - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "E-Smart Experiment"
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3