RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Love my E-Smart even more now

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Donnie D

Donnie D

Love my E-Smart even more now Empty
PostSubject: Love my E-Smart even more now   Love my E-Smart even more now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 7:58 pm

Still getting used to my E-Smart, still have training gear on, but I did shorten the legs a bit. Also still getting used to my DX6i, love all the adjustability, but takes some getting used to.

Came home after work and made some adjustments to my elev and aile swash mix settings and now she handles even better. Love that heli more every time I fly it.

E-Smart is a fantastic helicopter.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: Love my E-Smart even more now   Love my E-Smart even more now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 8:35 pm

i agree 100% i love my esmart i jus ordered a trex airbrished dragon canopy for it and my freind is airbrushing my other one right now. i figure the bird is bein nice to me so ill treat it to sometin nice lol
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Love my E-Smart even more now   Love my E-Smart even more now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:40 pm

Hey guys, it would be really nice if you guys could post a vid on your e smarts. Ilm almost convinced of getting an e smart. So if you can please post a vids
Back to top Go down
blazemob

blazemob

PostSubject: Re: Love my E-Smart even more now   Love my E-Smart even more now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:49 pm

when i get my canopy ill make a new one i dont wanna fly it with out one i got a couple on my youtube page www.youtube.com/blazemob
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Love my E-Smart even more now   Love my E-Smart even more now I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 10:55 pm

I'll tell you what, if you get one, you will love it. I still love to fly my HBFP and my belt, but the differance between those guys and a 600 is just unbelievable.

Maybe one day I'll figure out how to post a vid. I do plan to post some pics in the next few days. My niece is gonna help with it.

GET ONE, SOON!!

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Love my E-Smart even more now   Love my E-Smart even more now I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 12:32 am

blackrain0119 wrote:
Hey guys, it would be really nice if you guys could post a vid on your e smarts. Ilm almost convinced of getting an e smart. So if you can please post a vids

Heres one from earlier today

Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Love my E-Smart even more now   Love my E-Smart even more now I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 1:32 pm

nice vids . thank you for posting. Damn! that heli is very stable, with a wind like that? dude, i might just get one and get it over with .
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Love my E-Smart even more now   Love my E-Smart even more now I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:35 pm

I say go for it orange74
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: ESmart   Love my E-Smart even more now I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 24, 2009 4:45 pm

I think I will have an all plastic ESmart for sale soon!!
I just finnished settin up the tail servo on the "E" a while ago and flew it around a bit..
And after not flying it for awhile since the crash it WILL take a little gettin used to again.. That heli IS BAD!!!! WOW its soooo cooool.. I also finnished settin the tail servo on my EXI 500 and flew it also some and it to is awsome.. Man the bigger it is the more balls it takes!!LOL Helis are sooo coool!!!! I really wish it wasen't sooooo dam windy here today!! I haven't had a good day for flying since my breakthru flight last week!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Love my E-Smart even more now   Love my E-Smart even more now I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Love my E-Smart even more now
Page 1 of 1