RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping Empty
PostSubject: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:16 pm

I ordered my E-Smart Yesterday afternoon from HeliDirect and it showed up this morning, and I used the free shipping option orange58 orange58
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 2:22 pm

That's what I love about Heli Direct. I ordered some E-Smart stuff Monday, and got it yesterday. (Wednesday)

Hey Nutz, where can I find the large flybar links for the metal E-Smart? I don't think they are included in the sink set. Mine are ok, but I'm trying to put together a parts inventory.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:09 pm

BPHobbies has a bunch of stuff but I refuse to recommend that store ever since they screwed me on my last kit, they often re-mark their stock numbers in attempts to change the parts inside
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:21 pm

Hi Donnie,
I did not understand witch links you want but maybe these will be OK? orange6
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:23 pm

nope, these ones

Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping XEK5-0357
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:25 pm

we should try to get a pair from the Logo 10, they have the same weird links but I'm not sure what size they are.

Actually, the Logo 10 is the Closest relative to the E-Smart

http://www.mikado-heli.de/files/englisch/manuals/manual_logo10_3mb.pdf
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:32 pm

Oh then ignore my last post headbeat But I can't find these links on my semi-metal edition e-smart orange44 Maybe I need glasses? Or semi-metal edition uses a little bit different links?
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:41 pm

orange78 Interesting stuff about the logo 10. Its hard to say by looking at pictures.
Since I run the Hurricane Head I dont have to worry about that linkage anymore.HAHA
just kidding...... any way I have purchased a bunch from BP I know nuttcase has
had problems but its one of the only places to find some of these parts in stock.

http://www.bphobbies.com/view.asp?id=B2131397&pid=NESK7291
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:50 pm

P3tras wrote:
Oh then ignore my last post headbeat But I can't find these links on my semi-metal edition e-smart orange44 Maybe I need glasses? Or semi-metal edition uses a little bit different links?

those weird links that go from the flybar to the mixing arm on the main blade grip

orange72
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 5:53 pm

suriano wrote:
orange78 Interesting stuff about the logo 10. Its hard to say by looking at pictures.
Since I run the Hurricane Head I dont have to worry about that linkage anymore.HAHA
just kidding...... any way I have purchased a bunch from BP I know nuttcase has
had problems but its one of the only places to find some of these parts in stock.

http://www.bphobbies.com/view.asp?id=B2131397&pid=NESK7291

Are those the large links that go to the flybar?
If so that's what I'm looking for.

If they are and if you don't need them anymore, I'll take them off your hands. Just tell me how much and also postage. You should be able to send them in a small padded envelope.

Just let me know.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:07 pm

Donnie, Would you be interested in buying the rest of the head as well?

With the big link set i have 6 of the large links to the flybar. A couple have
been used barely...but the little links on the other end I am using on my other
head, so you would only get the large links and the aluminium balls for flybar.

Thinking I dont need the rest of the head though if you want it for spare make me
an offer...
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:11 pm

Something was causing you bad problems with it. Was it the center hub? But I should be able to use most of the parts, don't you think?

What would you take for it? I don't even know what to offer.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 20, 2009 6:22 pm

It should all be good except the central hub.

I am not even sur what to ask for it.....$50 total that includes priority shipping.

I priced it at $130 in parts without shipping if you ordered it new.

Keep in mind no swash plate... I can send pics of it all if you want...
let me know..I use paypal.......
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: Parts   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 8:21 pm

I will buy the parts if DD doesn't!! Just let me know!!
Thankx
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 11:13 pm

I don't use paypal, but if you will take a postal service money order, I'd love to have it. If not, I understand, and FD can get it. Just let me know.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Fatdaddy

Fatdaddy

PostSubject: PARTS   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 12:04 am

HEY DD If SUR. Doesn't want to take a MO. I'll pay him with my PP and you can just send me the MO!! No problem dude!! I don't want to steal them from you like that!!! But I will happly help out like that!!!
Back to top Go down
Donnie D

Donnie D

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 9:29 am

Sounds good. I appreciate that. So far all of my parts are good, but I like to have a few spare parts on hand anyway. For instance, I use the Blade 400 gear on my Belt CP, but I have a Micro Heli delrin gear in my spare parts inventory, but I haven't needed it yet. But I've got it when I do. So far I like the Blade gear a lot. Just make sure no lube gets on the connection between the top and bottom gear.

Donnie D smiley-happy088
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping   Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Sh!t thats some fast shipping
Page 1 of 1