RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

E_Sky Belt CP

Go down 
+19
pinguin6218
jackyl71
wee988
burton8012
wzak29
SecurityGuy
bobbycos
Bert
branflake12
Fatdaddy
blackrain0119
eltoffer
willy007
P3tras
reaz
lar5web
Donnie D
ZekeSr
Nuttcaze
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Bert

Bert

E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 5:38 pm

Querido paisano:

Very usefull information and vids!! I can say Marc's information and videos are great support... but nothing is better than hearing about it in your own language. Gracias, paisano.

Now i can fully work with it and do my tests... I really appreciate it

Wish me luck.

Saludos / Regards
Back to top Go down
bobbycos

PostSubject: cp v2   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:13 pm

thanks nuttcaze for the vids on the cpv2.they were a huge help. by any chance could you post a vid on tuning the gyro I have been trying to get it perfect and i just cant get it. its not to bad but it twitching and i just cant get it too stop. thank you again for your help.
Back to top Go down
SecurityGuy

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 10:49 am

Thanks for the vids, i am just waiting for the next one :)
But what do you think of the belt V2 nuttcaze ? :D
I got the 2,6ghz version.

Is it a good heli for me? because i have never flown a 6Ch before.
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 4:32 pm

2.6ghz? WOW it is probably new one :giggle: I guess you mean 2.4ghz Wink It is very good heli for you if you have flown any 4ch single rotor heli (eg honey bee fp) orange74
Back to top Go down
wzak29

PostSubject: upgrade   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 8:13 am

Hade bad crash with my e-sky belt cp v2 lot of head damage, so I thought this would be a good time for a CNC head/tail
upgrade. All of the cnc upgrades I see say it’s for a belt cp not the v2, will a cp v1 upgrade work on the cp v2?.
Also most of the good deals are cnc head/tail kits, being new I don’t know how to assemble the cnc kits is there
any information on how you do this?.
Thank toy for any help
Back to top Go down
wzak29

PostSubject: upgrade   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 5:56 am

Had a bad crash with my Esky belt cp v2 needs new head/tail assembly Etc… I want to upgrade to cnc parts.
I was thinking, all of my electronics work fine rx. Servo, esc. Motor, gyro, Etc. if I could buy a barebones
heli and transfer all the electronics to it might be a better way to go than buying cnc head/tail assemblies,
Like a barebones belt cp v2 carbon edition? What do you think and were can I get something like that? I only
have the Esky stock 2.4G radio is this ok or do I need a programmable one to adjust a cnc head?

Thank’s Bill
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:53 am

Yes, belt cp electronics will work with almost all 450 size helis. It isn't very hard to install CNC upgrades. We can always help you if you don't understand something! :grinn: And if you are gonna buy bare bone kit don't buy belt cp v2. It is very expensive. Better buy EXI (or any other trex 450 clone). It will be cheaper and more stable than belt cp barebone :bigthumb:
Back to top Go down
wzak29

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 9:28 am

Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 4:06 pm

I'd look into an EXI 450 or better yet the Copter X

http://www.xheli.com/exial450ve2r.html

someones got a link for the Copter X
Back to top Go down
burton8012

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 5:03 am

HEY does ne1 kn ow if the exi 450 head will fit on a belt cp?
Back to top Go down
wee988

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 10:09 am

I just bought this E-sky Belt CP V2, and i am a beginner. Can anyone let me know why the ESC will caught fire/burn by itself? and when i turn off my transmitter, the heli will on itself and starting to turn the blade and when i on my transmitter blade wont turn? but servo of the blade will move like left right front back.
Back to top Go down
jackyl71

jackyl71

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:20 am

wee988 said:
Quote :
I just bought this E-sky Belt CP V2, and i am a beginner. Can anyone let me know why the ESC will caught fire/burn by itself?

Design Defect? Not 'beefy' enough to handle the loads being run through it? In electrical terms, resistance=heat. So if the motor is drawing more current than the ESC can handle (i.e the ESC is resisting), it gets hot and can smoke or flame out. The forums here are littered with stories and advice about upgrading the stock 25A ESC.
In any event, be careful and be sure to keep the heatsink clear of obstructions. orange74

wee988 said:
Quote :
and when i turn off my transmitter, the heli will on itself and starting to turn the blade and when i on my transmitter blade wont turn? but servo of the blade will move like left right front back.

Probably goes back to the ESC again. Will your heli spin up at all (when you throttle up), or will the motor ONLY turn when NOT getting input from the receiver? And are you using the 2.4Gz or 72Mz Tx/Rx?
Back to top Go down
P3tras

P3tras

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 6:31 pm

wee988 wrote:
I just bought this E-sky Belt CP V2, and i am a beginner. Can anyone let me know why the ESC will caught fire/burn by itself? and when i turn off my transmitter, the heli will on itself and starting to turn the blade and when i on my transmitter blade wont turn? but servo of the blade will move like left right front back.

Make sure throttle trim is lower than at center, throttle stick is all way down and THR (throttle) is on REV (reverse) on tx right side bottom :prop:
Back to top Go down
pinguin6218

pinguin6218

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:03 pm

make sure you turn on the tx first (throtle stick and trim fully down) and connect the battery. Also when turning off, disconnect the battery and then turn off the tx.
Back to top Go down
wee988

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:25 am

i had install HobbyWing Pentium 40A Brushless ESC. Can anyone let me know about this ESC? Is it a good ESC?
http://www.hobbysportz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=28&products_id=256
Back to top Go down
wee988

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:40 am

Anyone know what flight simulator (cable with Software CD) that can fly using E-Sky Belt CP V2 transmitter included CCPM on with the original transmitter(EK2-0406F)?
Back to top Go down
tomica

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:28 pm

I have REFLEX XTR and it is working fine.
Back to top Go down
Bert

Bert

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 1:54 pm

wee988 wrote:
Anyone know what flight simulator (cable with Software CD) that can fly using E-Sky Belt CP V2 transmitter included CCPM on with the original transmitter(EK2-0406F)?

HeliSim RC orange68

You only need to download it from their website: http://www.marksfiles.net/HeliSimRC/download.htm

And you just need to do this:

"Esky digital 6-channel transmitter that comes with the Honey Bee King 2
Required this: There is a dipswitch under the third battery from the right. I switched 1 to on and 2 to off. The transmitter comes with 1 in the off position and 2 in the on position."

Just dont forget to return the dipswitch to its original position, when u gonna fly your RL RC Heli.

I used FMS but does not work good enough with the 6-channel transmiter.

You need the Interlink Controller USB cable to switch it amount the Transmitter (Tx) and the computer. You can find it in your local hobby store or in Webstores of Helicopters who sell Esky spare parts
Back to top Go down
jackyl71

jackyl71

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:42 pm

If you want to go the free simulator route, then I agree with Bert and suggest HeliSim RC.
For that I made my own cable (actually plugs into the Microphone-in jack on your sound card) and use SmartPropoPlus and PPJoy. SmartPropoPlus is a program that interprets the commands from the Transmitter, and PPJoy is the program that simulates that input as a Windows-Compatible Controller (or Joystick).

If you are pretty hands-on, or just don't want to have to buy the USB cable, the instructions for how to make one are on the SmartPropoPlus Hardware area. macguyver
Back to top Go down
kshep

kshep

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 1:20 am

What's the best way to set up the tail rotor servo and pitch on the Belt CP V2?

My tail seems to hold fine when in HH mode, but it drifts a bit, which I counter acted with the trim tabs. However, when I try it in rate mode on the gyro, the heli spins wildly. What's the proper way to set up the tail?

Thanks!

-Keith
Back to top Go down
GaryX1001

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 11:52 am

kshep wrote:
What's the best way to set up the tail rotor servo and pitch on the Belt CP V2?

My tail seems to hold fine when in HH mode, but it drifts a bit, which I counter acted with the trim tabs. However, when I try it in rate mode on the gyro, the heli spins wildly. What's the proper way to set up the tail?

Thanks!

-Keith

i didnt botter with rate mode, i've just set the moving piece on the tail in the middle so i have left/right the same way to move. adjust the way on the gyro screw to not push against the tail boom or the tail rotor.

the drift is caused by temp change or loose belt, do the following:

if you take off and see the tail is drifting,
  • land

• set the switch on the transmitter to rate mode

• disconnect the heli battery

• wait 5 seconds

• re-connect the heli battery

• wait until the heli is initalized

• switch to hh mode on the transmitter

• take off again and see if the drift is away

if not - retry

dont touch the ruder trim, just let it in the middle.

if it is still drifting, try to set the belt abit tighter and re-test.
Back to top Go down
jackyl71

jackyl71

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 08, 2009 12:38 pm

Getting the head to lock good has been my biggest challenge lately. I have gone through and done my best to set up the servo in RATE mode to manually set the tail blade pitch to counteract the rotor torque. While I have it close, it isn't perfect, and my heli will still rotate some.
But this adjustment seems to be SUPER sensitive. A millimeter either way forward or back, and the heli spins like a top. (Is this normal? I think it may be because there is some real slop in the tail mechanics that allows it to move some.)

You should try to get this set before just relying on your gyro to set it for you. The idea behind it is that if you set your rudder servo to 90 degrees and adjust the tail blades to the right pitch to hold your head in rate mode, then that frees up the gyro and servo together to be able to move both (+) and (-) more degrees from 90 to make adjustments.

Think about it this way... Say your servo moves in the range of 45 to 135 degrees, with 90 being straight up and down. If your gyro needs to adjust your servo to 110 degrees JUST to maintain HH, then you will be severely limited in the remaining amount of rudder input that can be given in the (+) direction.

My understanding is that, at least in theory, the gyro will make all the fine adjustements to the rudder servo inputs to keep the head pointing in the same direction. So if the tail isn't adjusted properly, the gyro SHOULD compensate for it (in theory), at least until the servo travel is exhausted and the limit has been reached.

My question then is, will adjusting the trim tabs for the rudder actually ADD a slight bit of rudder input to counteract any gyro drift? Or will the gyro override the input and adjust the tail as it sees fit, still allowing it to move? OR will adding the trim cancel out the gyro?
Back to top Go down
gsjman

PostSubject: Belt-cp Pitch set   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:30 am

Will ~ Belt-cp V2 manual is written, fixed-speed pitch mode, and vice-7 degrees, which is the recommended value, or determine the value?

If not, then ~ is generally used when the original device's remote control, fixed speed mode is to pitch the number of degrees?

(My Denso, Esky 25a & Align 35a electronic variable speed, 11.1v 2200mah 25c & Esky 11.1v 1800mah 20C) are the original configuration of the other ~

Thank you ~

Hello ~ I just saw the Esky Belt V2 Beginners Guide - Part 3 of this video ~

Video on the host, the remote device that fine-tuning with the throttle down throttle pull in the end, to illustrate how to adjust the pitch ...

Will ~ Remote Control of the throttle fine-tuning with the throttle pulled down in the end, followed by fine-tuning the throttle and the throttle release As for the middle, in adjusting the pitch on what kind of difference?

Adjust the pitch, whether fixed speed as long as the adjustment of the pitch?
The general pattern of the pitch, you can do not have to be adjusted?

Visiting from Taiwan ~
Thank You...
Back to top Go down
gsjman

PostSubject: Belt-cp Pitch adjust Issue   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:37 am

The moderator explained, it will be original Esky 6 channel remote control device fine-tune the throttle pulled the bottom left and right above the knob, go to the 0 position, open the 3d mode switch, and then the accelerator pushed to the middle, hang up pitch-foot, check whether the angle of the main rotor at the 0 degree ...

I do not understand the following questions ~
Will ~ Remote Control fine-tuning of throttle pulled the bottom, followed by fine-tuning the accelerator pushed to the middle position at 0 degrees what is the difference?

Fine-tuning the throttle pulled the bottom, there is what kind of reasons?
Back to top Go down
gsjman

PostSubject: Belt-cp V2 Pitch set   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 5:43 am

If the fine-tuning the throttle pull in the end, only used to set, the original manufacturer of electronic transmission, that with the accelerator pushed to the middle, to set the original electronic transmission, from what is the difference?
Thank you ~
Back to top Go down
Nuttcaze
Admin
Nuttcaze

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 04, 2009 11:32 pm

Oh crap, sorry for the late reply.

But I just can't seem to figure out what you're asking. Did you need help with setting the pitch?
Back to top Go down
gsjman

PostSubject: belt cp V2 Pitch adjustment   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 3:33 am

Will ~ adjust the pitch, whether the remote device on the knob, go to the middle ~
~ Remote control device on the fine-tuning and the throttle stick, placed in the middle ~
Unplug the motor wires, open the 3d switch ~
To adjust the body of the servo arm / 90-degree adapter arm / lift arm / puck / puck above the cut-arm, showing horizontal and vertical position with the parallel, adjust the putter head, to reach +9 0-9 The pitch angle?
That ~ in the general model, the perspective of planning based on expenditure +9 +5 0 pitch angle of ~
In this general pattern of the 0 degree position, whether it is being, the puck above the cut-arm, parallel position?

Thank you ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: E_Sky Belt CP   E_Sky Belt CP - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

E_Sky Belt CP
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3