RC Guides Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A place for all things Radio Controlled

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Come sign up on the new forum ----- www.myrcguide.com

Beep codes for 430x Align motor??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

Beep codes for 430x Align motor?? Empty
PostSubject: Beep codes for 430x Align motor??   Beep codes for 430x Align motor?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:06 pm

Hi all,

Having a little trouble locating somewhere that tells me what the beep codes for the 430X motor is.

I have a continuous beep from the motor, I have plugged into channel 3, I get the first set of beeps then a continuos.

Cannot find anywere that tells me what the error is. Anybody (P3tras!) :grinn: able to find them????

Edit !! Sorry forgot to add the ESC!!!! It's a RCE-BL35X, that will be the bit that is actually causing the beeps of course!!
Back to top Go down
blackrain0119

blackrain0119

PostSubject: Re: Beep codes for 430x Align motor??   Beep codes for 430x Align motor?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:45 pm

ive had that issue not too long ago, what i di was set the throttle all the way up than plug in the heli, it will go to programming mode then you will hear two beeps, then put the throttle down, it should exit and initialize back to normal.
Back to top Go down
suriano

suriano

PostSubject: Re: Beep codes for 430x Align motor??   Beep codes for 430x Align motor?? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 02, 2009 5:46 pm

Is your throttle not set to lowest position when you plug in RX?

Try Here manual
Back to top Go down
Pittnuma

Pittnuma

PostSubject: Re: Beep codes for 430x Align motor??   Beep codes for 430x Align motor?? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 03, 2009 3:00 pm

Thanks, I shall give that a whirl.

Wow it's blowing a gale here!

pitt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beep codes for 430x Align motor??   Beep codes for 430x Align motor?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beep codes for 430x Align motor??
Page 1 of 1